Options

Navision Certificate

sjansjan Member Posts: 16
Hi guys,
can someone tell me what should I do to get Navision Certificate?
Where should I apply?
How much that costs?

My present company is willing to pay for my certificate but I should find out how, where and when.

thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Options
    sfisfi Member Posts: 10
    Try to get in touch with your nearest Navision Solution Centre.

Regards,
    Steen Fisker
    Navision Developer since 1990
    Regards,
    Steen Fisker
    Microsoft Certified Professional
  • Options
    i4tosti4tost Member Posts: 208
    It depends on what certificate you are willing to have. Let say for Navision Financial Management certificate you need to pass Navision Financial management egzam.
  • Options
    ajayjainajayjain Member Posts: 119
    you can book ur test on

http://www.vue.net/mbs/

here you can check the prices as well
    make sure you book the exam which is related to your country
    like Britain (UK) start with GB
    Ajay Jain
    UK
  • Options
    ajayjain wrote:
    you can book ur test on

http://www.vue.net/mbs/

here you can check the prices as well
    make sure you book the exam which is related to your country
    like Britain (UK) start with GB

Super!!! :)

That's exactly what I want.

For the start, I want to apply for a Navision Attain v3.60 exam. Where should I find some literature for the exam or, maybe, test exams?
  • Options
    afarrafarr Member Posts: 287
    edited 2004-08-03
    There are sample tests for Essentials and Programming (actual tests are more difficult) that you can download from the links near the bottom of http://members.lycos.co.uk/afarrugia
    Lycos doesn't allow direct downloads - you have to visit the home page first.

Search this forum and www.navision.net for "test" or "exam", as there were previous posts about this.
    Pass mark is usually 70% - 80% for Navision exams, duration usually 1-2 hours.

Ajay's instruction is very important (about booking the right test for your country); there were apparently many people in Britain who took Australian (AU) tests by mistake, and had to redo the GB ones.

Alastair
    Alastair Farrugia
  • Options
    Afarr, you application is excellent. It just show me how much I should learn more. ;)

I saw on Pearsonvue how many tests are in Navision area. Which tests I should take to cover most of Navision Programming and Development? Is it better to take country specific tests or W1? I'm working now in Germany but maybe I will move to other country (GB,USA or Ireland) so it seems to me that W1 is better solution for me? Am I right?
  • Options
    afarrafarr Member Posts: 287
    Hi sjan,
    the tests were downloaded by colleagues, I believe from PartnerSource. I put them on my site only because I didn't manage to put them on the navision.net or mibuso.com download area. In any case, I'm glad they're helpful.

I do not feel confident giving advice about which tests to take, and which country version to use - could you contact your NSC, or, if you work with an NSC, ask your manager to contact your NTR (Navision Germany, Navision US, Navision GB etc.). Or maybe other people on this forum can give some advice.

Alastair
    Alastair Farrugia