Subscribe Forum

infonoteinfonote Member Posts: 233
edited 2008-01-18 in Feedback
Hi,

Is there a way to subscribe to this forum and receive a daily list of new and updated topics?

e.g. I subscribe to Nav 6.0 forum and receive daily new and updated threads.

This feature is available in other forums but I cannot find it here.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Luc_VanDyckLuc_VanDyck Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 3,633
    In this forum, at least in this version, this is not possible. I presume it will be posible, when the forum software is upgraded to the latest version (released december 2007). We will start this upgrade project when the necessary MODs are available.
    No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)
  • SavatageSavatage Member Posts: 7,142
    how about the RSS Feeds?
  • Luc_VanDyckLuc_VanDyck Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 3,633
    Good suggestion! Visit http://www.mibuso.com/rssfeeds.asp and pick one that fits your need.

There are so many features on this website that I can't remember them all :lol:
    No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)
  • Timo_LässerTimo_Lässer Member Posts: 481
    Good suggestion! Visit http://www.mibuso.com/rssfeeds.asp and pick one that fits your need.
    I only use the several RSS feeds of this website.
    If there is an interesting posting, download, ... then I open the link in a new tab.
    With RSS feeds the new informations come to me and I don't have to search for them on the website.
    Timo Lässer
    Microsoft Dynamics NAV Developer since 1997
    MSDynamics.de - German Microsoft Dynamics Community - member of [clip]
  • krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,096
    There are so many features on this website that I can't remember them all :lol:
    Good reason to start upgrading the software, so you learn all the features again. :lol:
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!