Options

Navision Technical Exams

tpriyantpriyan Member Posts: 32
I am very new to navison and certification programs.
I want to get cerified in navision 4.0. Any one knows what are the technical certifications available for navision 4.0. Also let me know what functional certifications are available. For technical certifications where can i get the study material. And do you have any suggestions about how to prepare.

Also i have one doubt. Nav 5.0 is out now and soon 6.0 is out. So is it worth getting certified in 4.0. Also if i get certified in 4.0, do i have to repeat the same procedure again for getting certified in 5.0 or 6.0 version.....

Thanks in advance.............

Comments

• Options
    smartsrismartsri Member Posts: 10
    Hi,

If You want to give Technical Papers then following Paper's are there

1) Navision 4.0 C/SIDE Introduction
    2) Navision 4.0 C/SIDE Solution Development
    3) Navision 4.0 Installation & Configuration

If You want to give Functional Paper's then

1) Navision 4.0 Financials
    2) Navision 4.0 Warehouse Management
    3) Navision 4.0 Manufacturing
    4) Navision 4.0 Trade & Inventory
    5) Navision 4.0 Costing

If You want to have Navision master then you can have 3 to 4 type of Masters

1) Microsoft Certified Business Management Solutions Professional-Developer You should complete 3 Technical Paper's and any One Functional Paper. (1 & 2 Papers are Mandatory)

2) Microsoft Certified Business Management Solutions Professional- Navision Installation & Configuration You should complete 3 Technical Paper's and any One Functional Paper. (1 & 3 Papers are Mandatory)

3) Microsoft Certified Business Management Solutions Professional- Functional Consultant
    You should complete 4 Functional Paper's (1,2 and 3 are Mandatory)

Hope now you have sufficient Information about Certifications...

Cheers,
    Sridharan
  • Options
    tpriyantpriyan Member Posts: 32
    Thank you a lot for your valuable information.