Options

NAV 4.0 Financials Exam

maximilianmaximilian Member Posts: 10
Hi!
I'm preparing for the this exam(on 16th november i have to take it) and i need some help from those who obtained the certification(sample question,advice,impresion..anything that could help me)..

I have all manuals and questions from here
http://dynamicsusers.net/files/folders/ ... y4476.aspx

thanks

Comments

• Options
    :(
  • Options
    Luc_VanDyckLuc_VanDyck Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 3,633
    You said you have all the questions ... so why do you need extra help? Just learn them by heart and you are finished. :roll:
    No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)
  • Options
    You said you have all the questions ... so why do you need extra help? Just learn them by heart and you are finished.

I have all the questions from that link....I don't want to leanr some questions and take the test..what would be the value of a certification obtained in that way?
  • Options
    DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,304
    maximilian wrote:
    I have all the questions from that link....I don't want to leanr some questions and take the test..what would be the value of a certification obtained in that way?
    Yes indeed, what IS the value in any certification if all you are doing is memorize a stack of questions?