CRM Opportunities

CbditCbdit Member Posts: 9
edited 2004-06-24 in Dynamics CRM
Australia is a country with a lot to offer.
Unfortunatley there is a real lack of Microsoft CRM knowledge over here so i need to goelsewhere to find some. Are there any CRM experts out there that would be able to help me out with some problems?
If you can please email me on cbdit@consultant.com

Thanks

Steve

Comments

• DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,304
    The purpose of a forum like this is: you post your questions to this community, and then someone in the community will post an answer, hance giving everybody IN the community a chance to learn from eachother. Asking members of this community to email you privately is not a nice thing to do. :shock:

If you have a question, just post it and I'm sure that you will get an answer. :)
  • ChristinaChristina Member Posts: 1
    Hi CbDit,

I am an american but am in Australia, as of all things a CRM consultant, while I have recently recieved my MSCRM certifications. I have around 10 years of CRM including Pivotal, Sales Logics (USA), SalesLogix (Aus), Siebel and most of these have been migrated from either a telemagic type programs or ACT. So all in all MSCRM is quite simple and in actuallity its the TEcho's that are the ones who will be doing most of the work.

The Professional Suite I find a bit lacking without customizations outside of the Consultants abilities. Never mind all that .... ask away.

Mind you I specialize in analysis, implementation and basic form editor type customization.... I do not write in XML or .net.

Christina