New option "SMS this title to a friend" available

Luc_VanDyckLuc_VanDyck Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 3,633
edited 2005-09-26 in Announcements
Starting from today, you have the possibility to send a SMS-message to a mobile phone, containing the title of an interesting Download or How To.

The link "SMS this title to a friend" is now available on the Download and How-To pages. A link on the forum pages will appear later on ... when I'm back from holiday and when I studied some PHP-code ;-)

Have fun with this new option, don't abuse it, and say "Thank you" to our sponsor BulkSMS.com for this opportunity.
No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)

Comments

• Marije_BrummelMarije_Brummel Member, Moderators Design Patterns Posts: 4,262
  • Michael_SchumacherMichael_Schumacher Member Posts: 81
    "SMS this title to a friend" is now available on the Download and How-To pages. A link on the forum pages will appear later on ... when I'm back from holiday and when I studied some PHP-code ;-)

Hi Luc,

You mean this MUID thing? that does'nt seem to work right.

e.g. from the downloadpage of birthday monitor I sent myself an sms
    the muid on the bottom of this page and in the sms reads BAME.
    when I enter this in the MUID entry field I always get to another page with the MUID NILE in the bottom and so on, I never get to the page I want..... ](*,)

So maybe you have to study a little more :mrgreen:
    regards,
    Michael Schumacher

oh, what day is it? Backup day. OK, let's dump all data to /dev/nul ;-)
  • Luc_VanDyckLuc_VanDyck Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 3,633
    Thx for pointing that out. It is fixed now.
    No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)
  • Michael_SchumacherMichael_Schumacher Member Posts: 81
    Yessssss it works!

Good thing!
    regards,
    Michael Schumacher

oh, what day is it? Backup day. OK, let's dump all data to /dev/nul ;-)