Options

[SOLVED] No other language is visible than english

sadjad_1234@live.sesadjad_1234@live.se Member Posts: 12
edited 2017-11-09 in NAV Three Tier
Hi!
I am usin Service Tier Administration Tool for the swedish version of NAV. The problem is that, when I start the NAV client through the tool, I only have the english language to choose. Any idea why and how to fix that because the swedish language does exists!

Comments

• Options
    krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,096
    [Topic moved from 'NAV/Navision Classic Client' forum to 'NAV Three Tier' forum]

Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!

• Options
    rfajdigarfajdiga Member Posts: 40
    Hi,

do you have "SVE" and "sv-SE" folder in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Dynamics NAV\90\RoleTailored Client" or in some other path where is RTC installed?

If not you can find these language folders when download installation from partnersource under the Dynamics.90.SE.1769290.DVD\Installers\SE\RTC\PFiles\Microsoft Dynamics NAV\90\RoleTailored Client and just copy these folders to path where RTC is installed and then you will have structure like: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Dynamics NAV\90\RoleTailored Client\SVE and C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Dynamics NAV\90\RoleTailored Client\sv-SE.

After that you will be able to choose Swedish language in RTC client.

Br,
    Renato.
  • Options
    zaidtariqzaidtariq Member Posts: 52
    Make sure the language pack is installed.
    Best Regards:
    Zaid Tariq
    Dynamics NAV/365 BC Developer at Dynamics 360

please like / agree / verify my answer, if was helpful.
  • Options
    sadjad_1234@live.sesadjad_1234@live.se Member Posts: 12
    rfajdiga wrote: »
    Hi,

do you have "SVE" and "sv-SE" folder in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Dynamics NAV\90\RoleTailored Client" or in some other path where is RTC installed?

If not you can find these language folders when download installation from partnersource under the Dynamics.90.SE.1769290.DVD\Installers\SE\RTC\PFiles\Microsoft Dynamics NAV\90\RoleTailored Client and just copy these folders to path where RTC is installed and then you will have structure like: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Dynamics NAV\90\RoleTailored Client\SVE and C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Dynamics NAV\90\RoleTailored Client\sv-SE.

After that you will be able to choose Swedish language in RTC client.

Br,
    Renato.

Thank you very much, that solved my problem. I new that there was something missing but I didn't know what or where to find it :smile:

Best regards!