Options

NAV2016 - Compile error table 5330 "Could not load type 'Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk.IOrganizationService.'

stefanbstefanb Member Posts: 15
We're importing our merged application objects text file into a new (clean) organization. After import we had some compile errors but I cannot resolve the following error;

Table 5330 - CRM Connection Setup
Could not load type 'Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk.IOrganzationService.' Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk, Version=8.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35".

And when we run the client we get the following error:
The metadata object Table 5330 was not found.

Anyone with a solution?

Kind regards,
Stefan

Answers

• Options
    NavNabNavNab Member Posts: 181
    Hi,

Make sure you installed the correct .NET version (depends on NAV version) on your new clean server :)
  • Options
    Hi,

NAV 2016 requires Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2.
    NAV 2016 will install automatically .NET Framework 4.5 with a new installation. So that cannot be the problem right?

I also downloaded the offline installer "Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2." but when I want to install this on the server I get the following message and I cannot proceed.
    ".NET Framework 4.5.2 or a later update is already installed on this computer."
  • Options
    Turns out when we installed all outlook plugins and did a resync. schema for all new tables the error was gone.
    Thanks!