Drop Shipment Requisition Worksheet creating multiple P.O.'s

KWevickKWevick Member Posts: 103
NAV 2009 R2 - We have a client where the Requisition Worksheet is creating multiple purchase orders for the same sales order, location, vendor, etc. Scenario: We have a drop ship Sales Order, where Drop Ship is indicated on each order line. The location and dimension information matches the Sales Order header for each line. (I know there is a 5.01 fix when the location doesn't match, but it doesn't apply here). The vendor is also the same for all lines. The Req Wksht is created and all information is correct, including location and vendor. We have only created it for this one sales order. So we carry out action messages and voila, 2 purchase orders. They are for the same vendor and location.

Again, there is a 5.01 fix for a similar situation where the header location <> line location on the sales orders, but that does not apply here since everything matches. I could not find a fix for this situation in partnersource or here on Mibuso. Has anyone else come across this issue?

Thanks for your help. :?:

Comments

• aseigleaseigle Member Posts: 207
    we had a similar situation with a customer that reported the problem at 4.00. We narrowed it down to the ship-to code, and the vendor having a pay-to vendor specified. While I don't have an answer for you, maybe that info can steer you in the right direction.

Adam
  • KWevickKWevick Member Posts: 103
    Thank you. I think our programmers found the issue. It was introduced with a mod.