Cannot receive same item in Retail Receiving "L-S Retail"

SRishiSRishi Member Posts: 26
Hi Experts,
I am facing problem i have created transfer order of same item in multiple times i shipped it from transfer order but when i was trying to receive from Retail Receive in In-Store Management module in LS-Retail it was showing error "You cannot receive more than 5 value " please experts help me to resolve that problem . ](*,) :-k #-o

Comments

• SRishiSRishi Member Posts: 26
    please reply experts please #-o
  • sudhakarsvsudhakarsv Member Posts: 100
    May i know why the retail receiving form is used ?
    are you using the hand held devices for receiving the material?
    If Yes , why do u enter the items of the similar types multiple entries in the same Transfer Order ?
    Would like to know in detail about the issue , will help us to respond the issue.
    Regards,
    S.V.Sudhakar
    Yes Dear Sudhakarsv,
    Our client is using that receiving device for creating Transfer Order.
    But scenario is that if they took same item no. suppose "item002" in line1 and Qty. is 1
    and they took again that item no. "item002" in Line2 and Qty. is 1 in same transfer order
    and shipped this transfer order and after shipment we receive into "Retail Receiving " form
    then first line1 is receiving properly but in second line it is giving error "There is Not any item
    in "Qty-In transit" and i have seen the transfer line but the value is available for that and there
    are four lines will be created in transfer line for this Line1 & Line2 but after receiving of one line
    its showing error like that and also problem is that we are not able to receive two lines simultaneously
    in One Receiving order.
    scenario is that if they took same item no. suppose "item002" in line1 and Qty. is 1
    and they took again that item no. "item002" in Line2 and Qty. is 1 in same transfer order

I guess Retail receiving will not work for item002 for 1 & item002 for 1 Qty(similar type of mulitple lines).
    Instead enter item002 to 2 Qty.
    The reason for not allowing the same item for multiple times is, thru hand held device user will not know the item was split into 2 lines and will get confused.
    The person using the device will just scan the barcode and enter the quanity.
    May i know the reason behind entering the same item for multiple times in the TO ?
    Regards,
    S.V.Sudhakar
    but sir why we cannot enter the same item multiple times in one STO ???? :?:
    Sir please guide me ...
    Dear S.V.Sudhakar,
    Client is entering the item by scanning the barcode of item.
    If client have 5 items of item name item002 but barcode is different
    so that's why client enter the item002 five times in 1 STO.
    so is there any solution for that???
    If client have 5 items of item name item002 but barcode is different
    so that's why client enter the item002 five times in 1 STO.
    Link the various barcodes with single item.(A single item can have multiple barcodes)
    You can customize PO/TO, while scanning the barcode,Check whether barcode is linked or not.
    Go to Barcodes table and retrieve the item code.
    In Retail Receiving form while retreiving the PO/TO Use compress item functionality
    ie.If item code available with multiple lines.Consolidate the quantity and update the entries with single line in Retail receiving form.(Need to take developer help to complete the task).
    Regards,
    S.V.Sudhakar
    Dear S.V.Sudhakar ,
    Really thanks for reply but where i can link multiple barcode please tell me .....

Regards,
    RishiMohanChourey
    where i can link multiple barcode please tell me .....

If you are using LS Retail add-on.you can use Item barcodes table.
    In case using standard NAV.Like "item variants" table,Create another table "Item Barcodes".
    Extend the same functionality of variants for barcodes.
    Regards,
    S.V.Sudhakar
    Dear S.V.Sudhakar,
    Really really thanks for giving solution its now working and it really helps me.
    \:D/ =D> :lol:
    Really really thanks for giving solution its now working and it really helps me

welcome :thumbsdown:
    Regards,
    S.V.Sudhakar