Analysis & reporting

wolverine99wolverine99 Member Posts: 21
Hi

In Sales Analysis type Similar to Sales Amount , I want Credit Memo or returned Invoice posted amount. How to Configure it.
Vikas

Think Twice Before you Decide, Dont Think after you Decide.

Comments

• kapil4dynamicskapil4dynamics Member Posts: 591
    edited 2009-05-21
    U mean to say u want to say u want to show these entries type "separately". As by default it will show the total of all amounts means Invoice + Credit Memo.
    Kapil Khanna
  • vijayandersonvijayanderson Member Posts: 207
    Use "When Postive & When Negative " In show column , I think this would help you to an extend.
  • wolverine99wolverine99 Member Posts: 21
    Thanks for ur suggestion.

I have few more queries regarding A & Rep.

a) Can two different dimension be compared in Matrix format for a particular accounts.

i.e Sales Account(A & B) .. Dimension captured are Sales person and Location.

so I want sales person in Row and Location in column or vice versa for this particular Sales Account along with Total - Row total is available but I want Column wise total also ( pls dont suggest to reverse lines and column to get the column total) .
    Vikas

• AdamRoueAdamRoue Member Posts: 1,283
    Yes if they are attached to the analysis view and you design the appropriate columns and rows.
    The art of teaching is clarity and the art of learning is to listen
  • wolverine99wolverine99 Member Posts: 21
    Thanks for your replies, I got it..

But I have a small problem.. when I View Analysis by Dimension report, I happen to see only value which have dimension values, But not the entries which was posted without dimension, But when I export I was able to see the Value without dimension.. Its correct but I want to see the same in Analysis by Dimension view itself. Is it possible
    Vikas