Options

navision in the right time and in the right place

johnson_alonsojohnson_alonso Member Posts: 690
edited 2006-04-05 in General Chat
Dear all,
Everyone here certainly knows about navision 5.0, and its release time. I just wonder could it be an answer in facing the challenge and competition ? could it be a right time and in the right place ERP software ? I mean new version of navision will be a standard one and only more wide applicable, for example become a universal client. The new version should be addressed to increase Navision ERP software sales but I see that here the sales is very slowly and many companies will not take it into consideration because of one thing : it's complicated and our resource have no knowledge of ERP.
what can I say for that..? I think the sales of navision in Indonesia and in other country in south east asia will be very different.

rgds,
Johnson Alonso

Comments

• Options
    ara3nara3n Member Posts: 9,255
    Navision is not complicated. Tell them that Navision main goal is to be simple. I hope navision 5. keeps that model, and installation and maintains should be minimum. I hope they don't make it like their other products, where you have have SQL, SQL reporting services, IIS, all these stuff installed in order to run Navision.
    Ahmed Rashed Amini
    Independent Consultant/Developer

blog: https://dynamicsuser.net/nav/b/ara3n
  • Options
    kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    ara3n: :-k how to say that... #-o ... ](*,) ... NO COMMENT... :cry:

You need to take into account that Microsoft will do everything to sell all his products... :-/
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • Options
    ara3nara3n Member Posts: 9,255
    I know kine it's Inevitable, I just hope of MS thinks of small shops that don't have any IT and will use Navision and all the maintainance they have to do now in order to run Navision.
    Ahmed Rashed Amini
    Independent Consultant/Developer

blog: https://dynamicsuser.net/nav/b/ara3n
  • Options
    johnson_alonsojohnson_alonso Member Posts: 690
    Tks for your prompt reply. I have so many strategies here in selling navision to company and indeed it depends on the company where I will do a demo or presentation, although I admit I have also weakness but living is not sleep. I struggle to improve it. I mean the efficient and effective way to make the product I sell will be considered by companies here is the difficult thing to have, I can't make it same with in US, EUROPE, or East Asia (Japan, Korea, Taiwan,China, etc) or South Asia (India, Pakistan, etc..). Does Micosoft has a thinking to conduct ERP system seminar without or with introduction Navision and its derivatives or make another efforts so that the companies here have concern with navision ? Sometimes, there are some adds-on to help navision sales but it must be realized that it's not the correct answers for the sales...

rgds,
    Johnson