Multiple Headers

lbxxlbxx Member Posts: 3
edited 2012-05-10 in NAV Three Tier
Hi all,
i have problems in showing Header in RDLC report.
In my report, i has been created 2 tables in Body.(No Page Header)
The 1st table use to showing more longer header, while 2nd table use to showing more shorter header.
The report is grouping by Customer No., it is mean every new customer will be printed header from 1st table, else will printed header from 2nd table.

The 2nd table's header is not printed in 2nd page, even the RepeatOnNewPage = TRUE.

Thank you.

Comments

• Troubles_In_ParadiseTroubles_In_Paradise Member Posts: 588
    I'm not sure I understood what you need.
    Have you already tried to evaluate in DataItem triggers a Boolean variable that says if the customer is changed?
    you can use this variable as SourceExpr of Visibility property of your Headers in RDLC.
    ~Rik~
    It works as expected... More or Less...
  • lbxxlbxx Member Posts: 3
    I'm not sure I understood what you need.
    Have you already tried to evaluate in DataItem triggers a Boolean variable that says if the customer is changed?
    you can use this variable as SourceExpr of Visibility property of your Headers in RDLC.

Actually i modifying existing report 116 Statement.
    Every Customer Statement first page will printed longer header information, while second page or above will printed short header information (My client wanna save papers).

Below is the classic format.

In RDLC, i has been added 2 tables in body and control in visibility expression, but it is not working.
  • Troubles_In_ParadiseTroubles_In_Paradise Member Posts: 588
    lbxx wrote:
    In RDLC, i has been added 2 tables in body and control in visibility expression, but it is not working.
    I image that it doesn't work because in this way headers could not be printed on every page because you don't use RDLC Header but RDLC Body.
    Is it correct?
    ~Rik~
    It works as expected... More or Less...