Options

Using the Sum in CalcFormula

rico1931rico1931 Member Posts: 295
Hi Everyone,

I have been banging my head on this all day.

I have a field in the sales line table called total line weight.. all it does is multiples the net weight from the item card to the quantity on the sales line. It works and is perfect. Now I'm trying to do the sum of the fields where the total line weight is and it's not working or when it does work I have no clue what it's calculating!

As you can see from the attachments I have no clue what's going on.. I would think the SUM method would work fine with these fields..

Anyone have any idea what might be going on?
-rico1931

Answers

• Options
    vaprogvaprog Member Posts: 1,118
    You might have an issue with updating the document page from the line subpage. Check if the Order Total Net Weight is still off after you close and reopen the page.

Please check the UpdatePropagation property on the Part type line on the document page.
  • Options
    hi Vaprog... it doesn't update after I close and reopen the page.. Also it's the same on the sales header table.. it doesn't update
    -rico1931
  • Options
    vaprogvaprog Member Posts: 1,118
    edited 2017-02-24
    Please compare your FlowField to the field Amount.

What happens if you set MaintainSIFTIndex to No?
    Did you define a SumIndexField at all?
    Do the values in the DrillDown match the ones shown on the Document page?
  • Options
    Thanks Vaprog... but nope.. I copied the properties of the Amount field on Sales Header and had them EXACTLY the same on the Order Weight total... nothing changes...
    -rico1931