Options

MICROSOFT DYNAMICS NAV GET FUNCTION 2016

Most of you have seen and used Dynamics NAV GET Function when you do the coding. Today I am going to show you how to use Dynamics NAV GET Function in your developments. First you need to understand what is this Dynamics NAV GET Function does and what kind of parameters that you need to pass to obtain the expected output.

First will have look how the function how it looks like,

Please read the full with codings here

Comments

• Options
    RockWithNAVRockWithNAV Member Posts: 1,139
    Hey shanabeywicrema,

This is a community forum where people used post there day to day Issues that they normally face in NAV. That seems a very good Idea that you are sharing your knowledge among the community people but my friend this is not the right place. You can get your Blog enrolled in Microsoft Dynamics NAV Community(https://community.dynamics.com/nav) or in DUG(https://dynamicsuser.net/) and then and there your Blog will automatically get published among the People.
  • Options
    Jan_VeenendaalJan_Veenendaal Member Posts: 206
    Also, please, DON'T SHOUT! We can read lowercase letters, too; and they make reading so much more enjoyable.
    Jan Veenendaal
  • Options
    zohaibu95@hotmail.comzohaibu95@hotmail.com Member Posts: 223
    This will be considered as spamming (as indirectly you are advertising your website). This is the forum where people used to post their issues regarding Dynamics product family.
    Best Regards
    Zohaib Ahmed
    Dynamics NAV ERP Technical Consultant.

please like / agree / verify my answer, if it was helpful for you. thanks.
  • Options
    shanabeywicremashanabeywicrema Member Posts: 53
    Hello RockWithNAV,
    I would understand your suggestion and comment. But in mibuso we have two options as a member. First we can post our day to day issues that we are working on NAV. Which is called Ask a Question.
    Second option is we can share our knowledge as a discussion. Which is called New Topic. Using that option we can post our own things related to dynamics NAV. So I do not think that I have done wrong thing here,

Hello Jan_Veenendaal
    Sorry for the inconvenient. Next post onward I will use lowercase.

Hello zohaibu95
    I do not need to promote or market my website or blog. If you check most of the people are suggest and use it. Even MVP people. So if you have any thing you can report my post. Also I have more than 5 years of development experience in Dynamics nav so I would like to share my knowledge among the people who wants to know. so if you do not like it you can report me,

Thanks guys on your comments