Old Sales Line Affecting Inventory Availability

Hello. I'm using MS Dynamics Nav 2009 R2, Classic Client. I'm having a situation where there are several sales lines in table 37, that are affecting my inventory availability for the inventory items in those lines. The thing is these lines are from sales orders that don't even exist. They were either deleted or totally invoiced. I can't even find these orders in the sales order history file.

How can I get rid of these lines so that they don't affect my inventory availability?

Thanks.

Answers

• KishormKishorm Member Posts: 921
    This kind of thing should be done by a competent/experienced developer - you don't want to end up accidentally deleting all sales lines. If you're asking this question then it means you shouldn't really be trying to do this yourself - get a more experienced developer to do it for you.
  • sorenhinrupsorenhinrup Member Posts: 136
    I agree with Kishorm. If the lines are left in the DB after deletion or invoicing of the orders, that means they are leftovers from something that is not working as standard.
    In order to correctly remove these will be through code, and I would also recommend a professional do this.