aceXaceX Member Posts: 166
edited 2016-11-25 in NAV Three Tier
Does anyone can help about this error:
FIRST ERROR
Server instance: DynamicsNAV90Local
Tenant ID:
User:
Type: System.Runtime.CallbackException
Message: A user callback threw an exception. Check the exception stack and inner exception to determine the callback that failed.
StackTrace:
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.CommunicationObject.OnFaulted()
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.CommunicationObject.Fault()
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.OnInnerChannelFaulted(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.InputQueueChannel`1.OnFaulted()
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServerReliableDuplexSessionChannel.OnFaulted()
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.CommunicationObject.Fault(Exception exception)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ChannelReliableSession.OnLocalFault(Exception e, Message faultMessage, RequestContext context)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ReliableDuplexSessionChannel.OnBeginSendHandler(MessageAttemptInfo attemptInfo, TimeSpan timeout, Boolean maskUnhandledException, AsyncCallback callback, Object state)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ReliableOutputConnection.OnRetryTimeoutElapsed(MessageAttemptInfo attemptInfo)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.TransmissionStrategy.OnRetryElapsed(Object state)
at System.Runtime.IOThreadScheduler.ScheduledOverlapped.IOCallback(UInt32 errorCode, UInt32 numBytes, NativeOverlapped* nativeOverlapped)
at System.Runtime.Fx.IOCompletionThunk.UnhandledExceptionFrame(UInt32 error, UInt32 bytesRead, NativeOverlapped* nativeOverlapped)
at System.Threading._IOCompletionCallback.PerformIOCompletionCallback(UInt32 errorCode, UInt32 numBytes, NativeOverlapped* pOVERLAP)
Source: System.ServiceModel
HResult: -2146233087
Type: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException
Time-out interval must be less than 2^32-2.
Parameter name: dueTm
ParamName: dueTm
StackTrace:
at System.Threading.Timer..ctor(TimerCallback callback, Object state, TimeSpan dueTime, TimeSpan period)
at Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.Service.Connection.SetAsOrphan()
Source: mscorlib
HResult: -2146233086

SECOND ERROR
Faulting application name: Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.Server.exe, version: 9.0.45480.0, time stamp: 0x56f23a31
Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 6.3.9600.17415, time stamp: 0x54505737
Exception code: 0xe0434352
Fault offset: 0x0000000000008b9c
Faulting process id: 0x4508
Faulting application start time: 0x01d246efe3e6589f
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics NAV\90\Service\Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.Server.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll
Report Id: a2640416-b2e4-11e6-80b8-70106fb6b121
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

THIRD ERROR
Faulting application name: Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.Server.exe, version: 9.0.45480.0, time stamp: 0x56f23a31
Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 6.3.9600.17415, time stamp: 0x54505737
Exception code: 0xe0434352
Fault offset: 0x0000000000008b9c
Faulting process id: 0x4508
Faulting application start time: 0x01d246efe3e6589f
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics NAV\90\Service\Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.Server.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll
Report Id: a2640416-b2e4-11e6-80b8-70106fb6b121
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    SowkarthikaSowkarthika Member Posts: 102
    When exactly is your service stopping ? Are you able to start the service ?

Does it stops when you try to run RTC ?
  • Options
    vremeni4vremeni4 Member Posts: 323
    Hi,

you did not provide much information here e.g. NAV version CU, when does this message happen e.g. all the time or when you run particular task.

Anyhow if I look at the error message there is this part
    Type: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException
    Time-out interval must be less than 2^32-2.
    So it looks like something in NAV uses Timer but the time out interval is not properly set.

I think this is my best guess with limited information provided.
  • Options
    Well, service is starting normally, more that 10 client machines are connected to the server, and they work all day using that service. But, on random time (twice or three times in a day) service stops. First I've had NAS jobqueue set to this service and a log in EvenViewer shows that NASHandler is reason that this service stops. Cause of that, for the job I've created another service and this service now is used as a default service for Windows authentication.

• Options
    Hmm @vremeni4 you are right!

These days I have big headache with setting Idle Client Time Out on this service. In NAV 2016 only setting this property to (example) 10 min. does not disconnect idle sessions who are idle 10 min.
    I've read this topic
    https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/nav/2016/06/24/configuring-client-timeout/ but this solution does not working for me.

There, the Microsoft people say that if I like to disconnect idle sessions, I need to change <add key="ClientServicesKeepAliveInterval" value="120"/> to value larger than I'm set in Idle Client property in C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Microsoft Dynamics NAV\90\ClientUserSettings.config.

Also my property ReconectPeriod is set to MaxValue, and maybe this is causing stopping the service.

Please tell me if there's some more information that i can provide here about the error.

Best Regards

• Options
    Yes @vremeni4, that was the solution, to create a new NAV Service who will be used only for the NAS Jobs ... There is a week when I've do that and everything is ok.

Regards