RDLC Report prints only half the size

Hello,

I am using NAV 2009 SP1 and created a new Report for Classic Client an RTC. The Sections Reports works perfectly. I created the Layout Suggestion for the RTC with the function under "Tools" -> "Create Layout Suggestion".

Now I tried it many times, but the report gets always printed only on 25% of the paper. It even doesn't matter when I change the Page Width and Page Height under the Report Properties or th Page size in Visual studio.

Can someone tell me why it's always 25% from the Printout?

br,
Max

Best Answer

Answers

• ara3nara3n Member Posts: 9,255
    click on tools->layout and see how it has been created and make the necessary changes Visual studio report editor.
    Ahmed Rashed Amini
    Independent Consultant/Developer

blog: https://dynamicsuser.net/nav/b/ara3n
  • MLoacherMLoacher Member Posts: 8
    Hey ara3n

I already made all changes in Visual studio. All is set by 29cm width and 21cm height in visual studi. Report Properties and Page size.

The Printout is as attached as in the first post. The problem only appears when I use "Create Layout Suggestion" in NAV 2009. RDLC in NAV 2013 R2 is working fine.

Br,
    Max
  • MLoacherMLoacher Member Posts: 8
    Hello everybody,

Just for you to know. I wasn't able to find a solution. I just set the display resolution of my 4K XPS to a 2K Resolution. That's a little bit annoying, but now it works fine.

br,
    Max