Options

Workflow

VisVis Member Posts: 19
Any idea how to integrate into single sales order workflow the following controls:
  • Amount
  • Credit limit
  • Overdue
The amount control should be based on approver chain. Credit limit and Overdue control should be based on single responsible person.

Thanks

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    KishormKishorm Member Posts: 921
    What exactly do you mean, can you explain with an example scenario?

If you mean you want to be able to create 3 separate workflows for a single sales order then this is not possible.
  • Options
    Approval request should trigger one sales order workflow in which, the systems checks the amount and based on the value notifies the approver to approve, at the same time the system checks for the credit limit and if there is an overdue amount. If any of this is true it requires the specific responsible person also to approve or disapprove the order.

Once all the approvals are done, the order is released.

I hope this is more clear.
  • Options
    gopalngopaln Member Posts: 5
    This is possible with workflow configuration & I don't think customization is required for this. Have a look at Workflow templates -> Sales Order Approval Workflow & Sales Order Credit Limit Approval Workflow
  • Options
    KishormKishorm Member Posts: 921
    Well I have to admit that I didn't think that would work. Give it a go and if you can't get it working then maybe @gopaln can advise further on how this would need to be setup.
  • Options
    gopaln wrote: »
    This is possible with workflow configuration & I don't think customization is required for this. Have a look at Workflow templates -> Sales Order Approval Workflow & Sales Order Credit Limit Approval Workflow

I'm aware of those two, but how to combine them in single workflow process?