Options

Filters on request pages

SaculadSaculad Member Posts: 9
Hi,
i need to remember the filters used on the request pages. When i use RTC client and run the report the filters are not stored anywhere. But when i use Nav Development and run the report the filters are remembered and i can use them even during next RTC client using. This doesn't work for end user. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Options
    kylehardinkylehardin Member Posts: 257
    Open the Request Page in the dev client. Go to the bottom (so you aren't on an actual field) and get Properties for that request page. Set SaveValues to Yes.
    Kyle Hardin - ArcherPoint
  • Options
    Thx for the answer. It works only for controlls added on request page which is a half of a solution for me. I have also the fast tab connected to the DateItem "Bank Account". The end user should choose the bank account No.. If I understand correctly this value should be stored in PersonalizationStore.xml file. But like wrote before it happens only when i run the report from dev client.
  • Options
    kylehardinkylehardin Member Posts: 257
    Add a local Record variable to the Request Page itself for Bank Account, and add a lookup field on the request page itself for BankAcc."No.". I think it should save the value if the field is on the main request page.
    Kyle Hardin - ArcherPoint
  • Options
    vaprogvaprog Member Posts: 1,118
    Hi Saculad,

This is likely due to how the report is run. If run it by code, there must be no Record parameter in a RECORD.RUN, and no call to SETTABLEVIEW when using a variable of type Report. These override the stored values.
  • Options
    Thx guys.
    I did something like kylehardin suggested and it works fine.