Options

For job related

Shobhit_samShobhit_sam Member Posts: 8
edited 2016-07-16 in General Chat
Hello All,

I have 2 years experience in Nav technical (as Trainer) ,now I want to switch in Company as techo-functional. In technical I have no problem but In functional I am facing lot of problem when I gave the interview.so please help me ,what should i do to crack the functional part of my interview (means on which topic i have to focus to understand the functional part).

please please help me.

thanks in advanced.

Answers

• Options
    RockWithNAVRockWithNAV Member Posts: 1,139
    Hey Shobhit,

As you said you are a technical guy that means first of all you need to have a strong grip on Technical side. Now talking of functional perspective you need to first choose a domain in which you want have an expertise, As in NAV you have Finance, SCM, Trading, Manufacturing and so on so if you think of learning altogether at once you will end up messing with each other. So from this side choose any one on which you have interest and then start from beginning on that an I believe you will have a level grip in just a month or 2 for facing interview. Now while you are facing an interview your interviewer will definitely ask of which domain should I ask and you ask him to ask on which you learnt. No one is champ on all modules from functional side eventually you have to choose one. I am pretty sure you will crack the interview.

Good luck.
  • Options
    krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,096
    [Topic moved from 'Navision Financials' forum to 'General Chat' forum]

Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!