Options

Parallel Payment Method

anirbancseanirbancse Member Posts: 20
edited 2016-05-13 in NAV Three Tier
Hi!!
I have new customization for my client. The scenario is:
Normal Payment Method Code will not be selected in Sales Invoice.
Rather, a page will be there which is exactly same as Payment Term Page with a new field 'Amount'.
They can select 'Cash' as a Payment method in first line and put its necessary information alongwith Bal. Acc. No. and amount(Partial).
Then create another line there 'Card' as another Payment Method and related info with remaining amount.
Now while posting the Invoice it should have same effect what we have while doing with normal Payment Method Code.

My question is, I can understand that I have pass the value through CU 80. But how? I am getting confused. Any help guys???

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    sendit2jasonsendit2jason Member Posts: 23
    I don't do development full time, however I'm pretty sure the existing way standard code handles this is by updating the Sales Header first. Look at fields like 'Invoice' and 'Ship' which are saved before being passed to CU80.
    Jason Bradley
    Working with NAV since 2001

“Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens” - Jimi Hendrix
  • Options
    rasa_plioplienerasa_pliopliene Member Posts: 1
    Hello,
    Is it possible to set automatically blank payment term in sales invoice?
  • Options
    kylehardinkylehardin Member Posts: 257
    Just making sure I understand correctly - you are looking to have a split payment - partial credit card, partial cash - for a single sales invoice. And you want the user to choose those payment methods, amounts, and balance accounts before the sales invoice is posted?
    Kyle Hardin - ArcherPoint
  • Options
    anirbancseanirbancse Member Posts: 20
    Hi kylehardin,

Yes you are right.