Consume Webservice page Nav FROM NAV

clemboclembo Member Posts: 122
Hi all,

I've a problem. I need to consume nav page published like webservice in NAV FROM NAV. My target is Sales Order (PAGE 42) :open_mouth:
I'm not very familiar with the use of dotnet in nav and searching around the web I've found solution to my problem...I thought.
There si a codeunit that can solve my problem:
http://vjeko.com/web-services-black-belt-consuming-nav-web-services-using-pure-cal

BUT.. there is not way to use it for reading line in a page.
Does anyone know a solution ?
Is there a way to consume a web service page from Nav without having to know in depth the ' use of dotnet ?

Answers

• RockWithNAVRockWithNAV Member Posts: 1,139
    Hey Clembo,

You want to consume NAV webservice from where, From NAV only or from some other platforms like in visual studio .NET?
  • Wisa123Wisa123 Member Posts: 308
    You can do it with extensive use of .NET inside NAV, however with Pages i would rather use a View / Linked Server to the other DB, if that's possible. Saves a lot of time and works more reliably IMO.
    Austrian NAV/BC Dev
  • clemboclembo Member Posts: 122
    Hey Clembo,

You want to consume NAV webservice from where, From NAV only or from some other platforms like in visual studio .NET?

I need to call from NAV
  • clemboclembo Member Posts: 122
    Wisa123 wrote: »
    You can do it with extensive use of .NET inside NAV, however with Pages i would rather use a View / Linked Server to the other DB, if that's possible. Saves a lot of time and works more reliably IMO.

I need to use Webservice. Cannot USE Linked Server