Options

How to increase order subform number of rows on screen?

RamonchuRamonchu Member Posts: 31
edited 2016-04-14 in NAV Three Tier
Hello.
I have a simple question: When introducing an order, depending on the fasttabs I have opened, the number of rows in the sales lines subform increases or decreases, from 2 to around 8-10 rows. I would like to see a minimum of 4-6 rows to work easily. How can I fix the minimum number of rows?
Best regards.

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    M.QuinlyM.Quinly Member Posts: 10
    I find it easiest to fill out the tabs as needed, then collapse each fast tab before moving to the next. This would leave you with plenty of room to work on the lines fasttab. If there is info on other tabs that you need to see, then you can change that info to promoted and it will still show while the tab is collapsed.
  • Options
    Wisa123Wisa123 Member Posts: 308
    You cannot "fix" this, neither as User nor as Developer.
    Collapsing your FastTabs is the way to go (sadly).
    Austrian NAV/BC Dev
  • Options
    SaalekSaalek Member Posts: 181
    Hi
    You can change the subform size easily.

Open a sales order. Put your mouse at botton of lines and your mouse will change to tipical double arrow, so you can change the size of subform.

If you use NAV 2016, you need to modify the subpage , because there are new fields totaling the order/shipment/invoice, ... and the sizing is blocked.

Bye

P.D.: que buena pinta tiene la paella
  • Options
    RamonchuRamonchu Member Posts: 31
    Hello Saalek.
    Yes, I use Nav 2016, so how to do it? I want to have all expanded and more sale lines.
    Gracias!
  • Options
    jwilderjwilder Member Posts: 263
    I see what you are saying this is really annoying. I don't want to have to close my fast tabs and reopen them each time I enter a sales order. There does not seem to be a way to programmatically collapse all fast tabs except for the sales lines unless someone knows of a way to do this.
    For starters I would modify the totals on the subform to be 2 boxes and only one line instead of the 3 lines. I am going to look into creating a factbox for these totals instead so it will allow more room, has any one else done the sale line totals with a factbox?
  • Options
    lyngelynge Member Posts: 85
    Please go to https://connect.microsoft.com/ and wote that it should be possible (it should even be the default) to set the attribute "Additional Field" on those fields.