Options

Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016 -Phone Client

manikandanmanikandan Member Posts: 160
Hi All,
i am configuring NAV 2016 on Phone and i following the below link https://community.dynamics.com/nav/b/sauravdhyanimicrosoftdynamicsnav/archive/2015/11/04/microsoft-dynamics-nav-2016-how-to-configure-phone-client
while opening from Mobile Application ,It is showing Error message after i given user Name and Password .
Please guide me .

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    postsauravpostsaurav Member Posts: 708
    edited 2016-02-11
    Hi,

1. Are you able to run web client with this configuration? It seems that there are some missing files related web client.

2. If Yes is windows authentication is working with Mobile Client?

Thanks & Regards,
    Saurav Dhyani

Do you Know this About NAV?

Connect - Twitter | Facebook | Google + | YouTube

Follow - Blog | Facebook Page | Google + Page
  • Options
    edited 2016-02-11
    Hi,

Thanks for your reply .i can able to open in the web browser with DB Login .Problem in Mobile App. and Mobile client is working in DBLogin.
  • Options
    Hi,
    Are you able to connect to webclient outside your domain? The Reason behind this question is to identify that your server is on public IP.

Thanks & Regards,
    Saurav Dhyani

• Options
    edited 2016-02-11
    Hi,
    yes server LOCAL IP is mapped to public IP address and now i can able to access from Android mobiles outside network after installation of SSL in Android mobiles .
    Note:i have created SSL Certificate Name with Public IP Address not in the system name because System name not matched with public IP .So in this case Iphone will work ?But Android mobiles is working fine please guide me .If Iphone will work then please guide me
  • Options
    Hi,

Thanks for the great suggestion about mapping of Multiple IP in the server. That is the reason i am getting so many questions.

So Thank you Very Much for the Help.

For IOS, do the following: (Don't have Iphone, so not tested :( )

> Use the iPhone Configuration Utility tool from Apple http://support.apple.com/downloads/#iphone or mail the certificate you exported.
    > Run the certificate file and install the certificate.
    > You are now ready to start the Dynamics NAV app.

Thanks & Regards,
    Saurav Dhyani

• Options
    Hi
    Thank you now everything is working fine .Iphone(5S and 6S) and Andriod phone also :smile:
    Note:
    Initially i cannot able to connect from my iphone 5S (Only) because my iPhone have not updated latest IOS . So Now i have updated latest IOS then i can able to connect from my iphone also :smiley:
    Thank you Saurav Dhyani