Options

Barcode 39 question

Hello.
In my Nav2016 I've installed a Code39 font to print barcodes in assembly orders, etc. When I add for example the assembly number barcode to the assembly order report (I'm using sql server report builder), I select the barcode font and I see the barcode in the designer. I save and I run the report, but the barcode doesn't work in print preview and PDF. It works only if I export to word or excel.
Any idea where is the problem? I've tried several fonts with the same result.
Best regards.

Answers

• Options
    Luc_VanDyckLuc_VanDyck Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 3,633
    Is the barcode font installed on the server were the Service Tier is running?
    No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)
  • Options
    RamonchuRamonchu Member Posts: 31
    Hello Luc. Yes, I'm developing in a 2012R2 over virtualbox in my PC. I've installed the fonts in that server. The version is Nav2015, not 16 (Im doing things in both versions).
    The fonts are in c:\windows\fonts
    Could it be some applications do not detect the fonts installed?
  • Options
    RamonchuRamonchu Member Posts: 31
    Forget it Luc, now it works. I don't understand why sometimes this happen in Nav. I've wasted 2 hours testing without result. I've gone to have lunch and after I arrived, I tested again and now it works.
  • Options
    Remco_ReinkingRemco_Reinking Member Posts: 74
    Hi Ramon. Sounds good to me. Wonder what the customer will say if I give my estimates: well , it should be okay after we had lunch ;)