Options

How can I register Microsoft.Dynamics.NAV.MX.dll on NAV 2009 R2 to create QR Data?

Hello Developers,
I have QR Data and want to convert it to QR blob on NAV 2009 R2. I installed MicrosoftDynamicsNav2009SP1MXSignatureProvider.msi but I cant see it on NAV assembley list. How can I register on NAV 2009 R2? Is there left any step to register it?

Regards,
Undy

Answers

• Options
    JoergRJoergR Member Posts: 13
    The assembly will register as "Microsoft Dynamics Nav MX Services" if the MSI package was installed correctly as administrator. You dont need to do it manually. Anyway, regsvr32 is a command line tool to register dlls by hand.

Also you will need to install it on every machine that is running the NAV client (f.ex. when using Citrix, on all servers of the farm).

• Options
    undy0602undy0602 Member Posts: 67
    Thanks JoergR,
    I`ve installed it by administrator.
    I tried to define variable Dotnet but there is nothing about that. And other try is Automation variable. But there are only 2 classes (Signature Provider) I need BarCodeProvider. Why dont appear some classes?
  • Options
    Since you posted this issue in the Classic Client forum, i assume that you are running the Classic Client and there is no way that you can use a variable of type DotNet in there.

Within the MSI Package there should be a Codeunit "QR Code Mgt.". If you import this to your NAV, then check the source code to see if the declared Automation variables are recognized and a demo on how to create a barcode.

regards

• Options
    I imported this codeunit and compile. but it appears below error msg.
    8ee6xg8csond.png

And I tried to register by regsvr32.exe on CMD but it appears below error message
    "The module was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found"

Regards,
    Undy
  • Options
    Are you sure you have the correct version of the QR Code Hotfix?

In my 2009 R2, it is listed as AUTOMATION not DotNet.
  • Options
    I`m not sure correct version installed. Please send me your using version. My email uugii0602@gmail.com
  • Options
    My version NAV 2009 R2 (33319). Can I update other hotfix for this?