Options

PostedSalesInvoices

Hi experts!!

I need to find where this global variable defined, used in Table 36 (Corrected Invoice No. - OnLookup())

Does anyone know?

thanks in advance!!

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    Hi
    2009 Classic SP1 - a search in all objects (in text-format) shows no reference to such a variable.
    Try export all objects to a text-file and make a search the the variable - I think it is a local amendment.
  • Options
    kanikakanika Member Posts: 247
    PostedSalesInvoices@1100003 : Form 143;

but I do not know what that means :(
  • Options
    lhlDKlhlDK Member Posts: 10
    Are you sure it's a global, i would guess it's a local in the onlookup function.
  • Options
    andrewtandrewt Member Posts: 73
    Hi kanika,
    your finding indicates it's a local variable named PostedSalesInvoices of Type Form, related to form 143 (which is btw the Posted Sales Invoices form). But from what you've posted, it is not possible to identify where the declaration of this variable resides. It could be a field- or table trigger or a function of this table object.
    But if you navigate through your textfile upward from the variable declaration you've found, you should be able to identify the trigger or function where the variable has been defined.

Confirm the assumption of henningth - this variable is not available on the W1 version (NAV2015) so it seems to be a localization or customization, impossible to identify from outside your individual project...

Hope this helps
    Andrew T.