Options

filter field error

KarenhKarenh Member Posts: 209
I had a report on a line table, with some filter fields in NAV 2015. I just changed it to add the header table, and moved the filter fields there so the user will be filting on values in the header table. When I test it, I get an error 'SO0000988' can not be filtered against field 65 because the field is not there. The last time that I ran the report, I was filtering on the order number field in the sales shipment line table. That filter value has been saved. The error is because the filter cannot be applied any more.
It seems to me that when a report is modified, these saved values for filter fields should be deleted.
It is stopping me from making the change because all the users have run the report with filters.
Where are the filter values saved? I already checked the personalization table 2000000080, and not there.

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    KarenhKarenh Member Posts: 209
    Thanks for the information. I resolved the problem by making the modified report a new report object with the word New after the name. I added it to the menu. I will be deleting the original report object and removing it from the menu.
    I definitely consider this a bug.