Navigation Pane Problem

dbownerdbowner Member Posts: 3
edited 2010-03-16 in NAV Tips & Tricks
Dear Fellow,

I mistakenly expand the Navigation Pane of Navision 4.0 and now it covers all the Navision windows (except the menu bars), and I can't be able to view or do anything. Any windows that I have opened appears at the back of the Navigation Pane. Do anyone know how can I cope with this problem. How can I resize it without losing any of my data.

I also have gone thru the excersize in the following thread but couldn't solve the problem.
http://www.mibuso.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3664

Thanx,
DBOWNER

Comments

• Timo_LässerTimo_Lässer Member Posts: 481
    Have you tried to delete the *.zup file?
    Timo Lässer
    Microsoft Dynamics NAV Developer since 1997
    MSDynamics.de - German Microsoft Dynamics Community - member of [clip]
  • dbownerdbowner Member Posts: 3
    Yeh I did that but nothings happened
  • Timo_LässerTimo_Lässer Member Posts: 481
    I tried to resize the navigation pane so that it covers the whole screen but it stops at a little bit more than 50% of the sreen width.

Could it help to change the resolution of you desktop, so that you can access the right border of the navigation pane?

Another way could be to delete the "User Changes" for the corresponding User in Table 2000000061 User Menu Level
    ID           ID Type    Level          Object   Modified
    YourUserID   Database   User Changes   *        10.06.05 09:38

Timo Lässer
    Microsoft Dynamics NAV Developer since 1997
    MSDynamics.de - German Microsoft Dynamics Community - member of [clip]
  • TFCrowtherTFCrowther Member Posts: 35
    Try deleting the zup file but make sure Navision is closed first.

The zup file will be in C:\My Documents and Setting\yourUserName\Application Data (Its a hidden folder)
  • attardcattardc Member Posts: 97
    I have this problem occuring quite often. removing the *.ZUP file solves this, however anyones knows why it's happening so often?

thanks!!