SEPA and Nav 5.0

YohanYohan Member Posts: 4
Hello Evreyone !

In my company, we have a little problem. In Nav 5.0 we can't take any transfert with the new protocol SEPA (ISO 20022).

There are any "Add-on" for Nav to do transfert under SEPA ?

Thanks in advance for read my post and big thanks for answer me.

P.S. sorry for my english

Yohan

Comments

• YohanYohan Member Posts: 4
    Hello !

Nobody has a solution :(

:wink:

Yohan
  • jglathejglathe Member Posts: 639
    Depends a little on the country you need it for. gbedv has a pretty good payment module... for germany. SEPA is well supported, other formats too. They sell it under the op-plus brand. Maybe worth a look.

with best regards

Jens
  • KowaKowa Member Posts: 918
    jglathe wrote:
    Depends a little on the country you need it for. gbedv has a pretty good payment module... for germany.
    Upon request it is available on basis of a W1 database too, but there are no French captions, only English and German. Also it could only be used for SEPA, but there are some other national payment formats modules available too, including one for France.
    The newer versions can handle the different national SEPA formats by employing the appropiate XML schema file available in the urn namespace, so you can select the one which your bank requires.
    The english manual can be downloaded here (screenshots are with German captions)
    http://www.opplus.de/docs_branche/manua ... neu_EN.pdf
    Kai Kowalewski
  • rjmvdvenrjmvdven Member Posts: 22
    Hi,

You might want to contact your NAV partner if they have a solution. Microsoft has created several changes for SEPA which should be available for customers, through the partner.
    Best Regards,

Remco van de Ven
  • YohanYohan Member Posts: 4
    Hello everyone !

Thanks a lot for your anwers and your help. Unfortunely we have lost all contact with our partners, we are alone... [-o<

I think, our IT, will search a new partner (I hope quickly).

For my part, i will continue to search solution to unlock that if I find, I will inform you.

Yohan
  • archer89archer89 Member Posts: 337
    hi, did you find a solution? please share.
    best regards
    Franz Kalchmair, MVP
    Alias: Jonathan Archer

please like / agree / verify my answer, if it was helpful for you. thx.
    Blog: http://moxie4nav.wordpress.com/