Options

Modify record results in stx-file Internal Error 47-1

COSYCOSY Member Posts: 8
edited 2014-01-28 in NAV Three Tier
Hi,

We have a NAV2013 (DK Dynamics NAV 7.0) converted from NAV2009 with the problem that whenever our customer tries to modify a record (eg. G/L Account, Customer, Vendor..) it results in the error: 'There are errors in the text conversion because text no. xxxx-x does not exist in the .stx file. Internal error: 47-1' - all other functions works and we can take backup and reload, modify objects etc.

As suggested in the forum we have tried solving the problem by copying .stx and .etx files from the NAV 7.0 product CD and we have tried repairing the installation without solving the problem.

Any suggestions on a solution?

Comments

• Options
    geordiegeordie Member Posts: 655
    Just a clue: did you try replacing .stx and .etx files from another localization?
    I performed a fast research on ParterSouce but I'm not able to find any KB regarding this problem on NAV 2013 (just an article referred to NAV 2009).
  • Options
    COSYCOSY Member Posts: 8
    After the problem occurred I have tried to copy .stx and .etx files from product CD Danish localization (DAN and ENU files) without solving the problem.

Does any one know/have an idea to why the stx-error suddenly appears in an operating installation? - Maybe an answer to this question can give a hint on how to solve the problem..
  • Options
    jan_jansenjan_jansen Member Posts: 12
    got this error also when I want to open a nav2016 database with nav2013 client.