Posting Open Statement in Store Back Office

lee_d_clarlee_d_clar Member Posts: 4
edited 2012-09-06 in Retail Management System
Hi,

I'm new to LS Retail NAV.

2 work shifts of our store was not successfully calculated an statement on their Back office server. Can go back calculating thosed missed 2 work shifts and then replicated to HO?

What I have done is I create new statement but the shift date is already set as current date not the shift date that I will work back on.

Thanks in advance for any response... :)

Comments

• sudhakarsvsudhakarsv Member Posts: 100
    lee_d_clar
    have done is I create new statement but the shift date is already set as current date not the shift date that I will work back on.

Did u changed posting method as "shift date" in store setup ?
    Are u not able to change the date to shift date ?
    are u not able to post the statement or transactions are calculated properly for particular shift ?

Could you elaborate issue ?
    Regards,
    S.V.Sudhakar
  • lee_d_clarlee_d_clar Member Posts: 4
    Thanks for the reply,

I'm not sure where I can set the posting method as "shift date", but the Closing Method, in Store Card is set to "Shift".

As I generate new Statement, (setting the posting date on the actual shift date), I cannot change the Shift Date because it is unedittable.

I'm not able to calculate the statements for that work shift because the current statement was generated, not the statement that I'm working back.

Ex.
    Sales Transaction for workshift3 on Aug 03 was not successfully calculated.
    In Transaction Register, Sales Transaction for workshift 3 on AUg 03 has no record od Statement No., so I assume it was not calculated its Statement yet.. (Not sure, but am I right?).
    When I calculated new statement on 09/01/2012, records of Shift date 09/01/2012 was generated and I can't the shift date field to calculate statements for Aug. 03.

What I need is to calculate the statements for workshift 03 of Aug. 03, 2012.

Thanks,
  • sudhakarsvsudhakarsv Member Posts: 100
    I'm not able to calculate the statements for that work shift because the current statement was generated, not the statement that I'm working back.

are you not able to recalculate statement ? use functions-->recalculate statement
    is the statement is posted ? if yes, use shift number in calculating statement.
    put shift number and try calculating statement.
    Regards,
    S.V.Sudhakar