Options

LR Retail Online Mode

its_rksits_rks Member Posts: 21
Hi everybody,
Has somebody implementated LS retail in Online mode where Remote Terminal services / Citrix is being used to login to HO database?

My query is when more that one store will access the same Head office database through Remote Terminal services / Citrix and NOT in LAN how LSretail .INI file is being updated.

I have tried to access one Head Office Database with two clients ( assuming they are two stores) for the first time sysem allows to enter POS transaction with different Store Local setup but second time as it changes the LSretail.INI file its not allowing me to enter POS transactions saying you need to change local setup or this staff is not for this store.

Thanks in advance

Rishi

Comments

• Options
    ara3nara3n Member Posts: 9,255
    Hello.

The setup.ini is stored in C drive if I remmember correctly, you need to change the code to store it in C:\Document Settings\%User ID%\
    Ahmed Rashed Amini
    Independent Consultant/Developer

blog: https://dynamicsuser.net/nav/b/ara3n
  • Options
    jean1177jean1177 Member Posts: 1
    LSRETAIL.INI is located in C:\WINDOWS\LSRETAIL.INI
    This file will keep the information as below

[CRONUS LS4.2 W1 DEMODATA]
    Store=S0001
    Terminal=P0001
    Slip=1760
    Date=22/05/99
    Time=15:18:40
    [CRONUS LS4.2 W1 DEMODATA]
    Store=S0002
    Terminal=P0005
    Slip=1760
    Date=22/05/99
    Time=15:18:40

In your case, I recommend you to specify each Retail Users belong to which store no. So that when user log on the system, it will know exactly what store's being used. You can set up at LS Retail-Back Office -> Setup -> Retail Users.

Please try this solution.